- Recording all proceedings of the board and attending all its meetings.
- Attend all meetings of the County Board of Equalization.
- The clerk must countersign all warrants issued by the board which have been signed by the chairman.
- Special duties, as required by law may also be necessary.
- Keep a record of all the official bonds.
- Report to the Secretary of State the names of all county officials, their signatures, and their seals of office before February 1.
- The county clerk may also appoint a deputy for whose acts the clerk will be responsible. The county treasurer, sheriff, register of deeds, or surveyor may not be appointed as deputies.
PO Box 367
Bassett, NE 68714